At Assiff Law, we do everything we can to keep our employees and clients and patrons safe. This has been our number one priority, and it always will be. We are taking important measures to minimize disruption, while also protecting the health of our clients and employees and reducing the impact of the virus on our hard working professionals.
Below are the steps we have taken so far:
- Assiff Law is monitoring developments of local authorities and experts and following their instructions on preparation and response.
- We are enforcing hygiene practices and cleaning protocols recommended by the Public Health Agency.
- We advise our employees to consult national travel advice before going on trips.
- We brief our employees and clients that anyone with even a mild cough or low-grade fever (37.3 C or more) needs to stay at home.
- Our services are operating normally and have taken proactive steps to ensure continued service.
We understand that this is a dynamic and extraordinary time, but we also understand how critical and important our work is to people dealing with a personal injury. This is why our office is still in full operation and is continuing to service our clients as usual. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continued quality service while paying careful attention to the situation to comply with any governmental recommendations and updates promptly.
Take care of yourself and each other,
Assiff Law Office