We Love Alberta

Making a Difference: Our Community Involvement and Initiatives

We Love Alberta is a showcase of our commitment to community involvement and social responsibility. Here, you’ll find stories about our engagement in various community projects and how we’re helping organizations make an impact. It’s a reflection of our dedication to the community and the positive changes we strive to bring to Alberta.

Empowering Domestic Abuse Victims

The charity that is important to me is WIN House. It is a place for women and children who are in need of a safe place to go when leaving abusive relationships.
Read Full Article

For a World Where No Canadian Fears Cancer

The Canadian Cancer Society is impactful to me as it provides support, information, and a sense of community for individuals with cancer across Canada.
Read Full Article

A Colourful Day

Last Saturday, the Assiff Law Office team participated in the Edmonton edition of Color Me Rad, a festive 5-kilometre run.
Read Full Article

Giving Kids a Jump-Start with Canadian Tire

Jumpstart provides low-income families with money to put towards enrolling children in sports and other activities that they might otherwise be unable to access.
Read Full Article

The race against multiple sclerosis

Read Full Article

Leo Namen: Post Heart Attack Mountain Climbing

In 2018, mountaineer Leo Namen suffered a near-fatal heart attack. Today, he’s setting his sights on Mount Everest, with the goal of raising $500,000 for Heart & Stroke.
Read Full Article

2019 Diversity Awards

Norm Assiff and Assiff Law Office were nominated for, and received the prestigious diversity award for its contributions towards significantly improving diversity and inclusion.
Read Full Article

Supporting children’s mental health with CASA

This Mental Health Awareness Month, it’s time to talk about the mental health issues young Canadians face. Before CASA (Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health), options were limited for northern Alberta families whose children struggled with mental health issues.
Read Full Article

Inside The Kids with Cancer Society

The Kids with Cancer Society is an amazing organization and one that means so much to us. The Assiff Law Team was thrilled to present a donation to this marvellous organization that makes an impact in our community.
Read Full Article

Volunteering at the Food Bank

This year again, our entire crew volunteered at the Edmonton Food Bank. Giving back to the community is at the absolute core of our law firm, which is based on the slogan of “We Care”.
Read Full Article

Color Me Rad

The Assiff Team was proud to participate in this year’s Color Me Rad 5K Run.
Read Full Article

Defying Limitations Gala

We are happy to have been part of the Defying Limitations Gala, an event aimed at raising funds for The Brain Care Centre. Brain injury can lead to serious changes in a person’s life.
Read Full Article

Free Consultation

Let's Get Started

We’re ready to fight for you. We’re ready to get you the justice you deserver. And we’re ready to start right now.